Retired Captain US Army Nurse
1.Mapua Institute of Technology- Major in Mechanical Engineering.
2.University of the East- Major in Accounting.
3.Philippine Maritime Institute- Major Navigation.
4.University of Santo Tomas- Major Advertising Fine Arts.
5.College of Staten Island City University of New York- Nursing
6.AMEDD Officer Basic Course US Army- San Antonio Texas
7.Emergency Medical Response To Agents and Weapons of Mass Destruction- US Army 63d Regional Support Command California.
- Life Time Member of the Philippine American Veterans of Hampton Roads
- Batangas Association
- Member of American Legion
- Lions Club
- Member of the Virginia Beach Ballroom Dancer
- Received the Vietnam Service Medal
- Received four Army Commendation Medal for outstanding performance as Army Nurse.
- Received the Meritorious Service Medal after retiring from the US Army for exceptional service of 24 years.
- Orchestrated the opening of the Crisis Stabilization unit as Director of Nursing specializing in nursing care of mental health and substance abuse in the City Of Virginia Beach.
- Chairperson PNAVA Bylaws Committee 2016-2018