The PNAVA Nursing Scholarship Applications for 2021 are now being accepted. The completed applications are due by October 15, 2021.
The Nursing scholarship of $1000 is awarded annually and is presented to the recipient at the yearly Christmas or Induction Ceremony.
- Proof of current enrollment in an accredited undergraduate and/or graduate nursing program.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better. An official transcript of record must accompany the application.
- Two letters of references
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or a community leader
4. Brief 250-word essay typewritten, double spaced indicating the following:
- Reason for financial assistance
- Academic professional goals
- Challenges encountered in pursuing a nursing career and how he/she has overcome them.
- Extracurricular activities and community involvement
For questions or inquiries:
Perry C. Francisco, RN, MSA
PNAVA Scholarship Committee Chair