Our Chapter is the Philippine Nurses Association of Virginia, Inc. If you choose to join, please select our chapter. A small portion of your yearly dues comes back to the chapter for use in developing programs.
Benefits of National and Chapter Membership includes:
- Professional Networking with other healthcare professionals
- Continuing education at the national conferences and the chapter level
- Community service and education excellence
- A chance to serve on the PNAVA board and committees
- Mentorship connections for students
- Scholarship opportunities
Download Membership form if you prefer to write a check to PNAVA, Inc and mail to:
Treasurer: Ruvi Inocencio 5404 Sweetwater Court, Virginia Beach VA 23462
REGISTER / RENEW NOW to register online – this link takes you to the Philippine Nurses Association of America Website.
PNAVA Chapter Level Membership form: https://forms.gle/EuWtBEpJ8SR5aJ1i6
Student Chapter Membership for unlicensed students. This category is for any student enrolled in a RN, LPN program.
LPN’s, CNA’s, PCT’s, and PCA’s are welcome to join at the chapter level.