- Nurse Educator specialty area: Pediatrics and Community Health/Global Health
- Supported elimination of Removal of CGFNS Exam Requirement in VA when NCLEX was administered in the Philippines in 2007
- Most compelling accomplishment: First chair of Gawad Kalinga, PNAA and pioneered building GKPNAA Village and spearheaded all developments in our village with Alice Andam and Tita Ravi up to today.
- Degrees: Master of Arts in Nursing (from UP) and Education Specialist with amajor in Education Leadership in Higher Education (from ODU)
- RN Board Member, Virginia Board of Nursing , 2013-2017
- Current position: Nursing Director of Education