Justine Reyes-Ford, BSN, RN
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Heart & Vascular Department
- Clinician, specialized in Nuclear Cardiology and outpatient cardiac procedures
- Background in Cardiac Intensive Care Unit and Cardiovascular Nurse for 24 yrs
- Cardiac speaker for Astellas Pharmaceutical Company
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- 2014 Cardiac Top Nurse featured in the 2014 Edition of Worldwide Leaders in Healthcare by the International Nurse Association
- Nurse Excellence Award 2014 Philippine Nurses Association of Virginia
- Certificate Award of Excellence from the command, Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth
- Letter of Recognition from the command, Naval Medical Center
- 20 year service pin award from Maryview Medical Center
- Sigma Theta Tau, National Honor Society
- PNAA Presidential Award of Service, June 28, 2014
Notable Achievements related to PNAVA:
- Marking PNAVA Legacy with a Brick on the newly built Operation Smile headquarters in Virginia Beach
- PNAVA featured the 757 Zumba Instructors in Bridging the Community to reach out for the victims of the Typhoon Haiyan raised over $2,000 to give back to the victims affected by the Typhoon.
- Health Screening services for different parishes such as St. Gregory The Great, St Lukes and volunteer our services with Council of United Filipino of Tidewater (CUFOT)
- Volunteered our services for festivals such as Asian Fest & Fil-Am Friendship Day for First Aid.
- WELLNESS, BODY, MIND & SPIRIT; Walkathon & Zumbathon for Operation Smile
- Presented future nurses with Scholarship Award and the victims of the Typhoon Haiyan with funds.
- Uniting different group of nurses from different hospital Institutions that built the PNAVA membership.
- National Level: Philippine Nurses Association, Eastern Region, Treasurer 2014 to present
- Attended International Nursing Conference in Manila, City of Dreams, Nobu Hotel
Community & Civic Affiliation and Involvements:
- 2017 to present: 2nd Vice Chairman for the Council of United Filipinos of Tidewater (CUFOT)
- 2017 to present: PNAVA Treasurer
- 2015 to present: Advisory Board Member for PNAVA
- 2015-2016: PNAVA Business Manager
- 2011-2012: PNAVA President Elect
- 2009-2010: PNAVA PRO
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Norfolk State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, William Paterson University
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support